This wine, from the grapes of our young Tempranillo vineyards.
The most important notes of this great wine can be highlighted as:
- Appearance: Deep and intense red colour the wine.
- Aroma: Fresh red berry fruit and spice with toasted vanilla flavours of the oak.
- Taste: Round and spicy with full body, but easy to drink, with a long and pleasant after taste.
Everything perfectly harmonized, in balance, like an explosion of sensations and flavors.
In gastronomy it is ideal to eat with traditional cuisine, meats, stews and bushmeat.
For the wine to retain its original characteristics and evolve positively, it must be kept at a temperature between 12ºC and 18ºC, protected from light and humidity. Do not expose to high temperatures, sun rays or intense light (shop windows or shelves unless they are properly heated and conditioned).
Suitable for immediate consumption although it is recommended to keep it so that it acquires a greater balance and complexity.
- Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Origin: Campo de Calatrava, Almagro, Spain
- Floor: Clayey soil of Volcanic origin
- Alcohol: 14% vol
Concours Mondial Bruxelles
- VULCANUS Alpha, Medaille d'Or 2016 Gold Medal
Top 100 Prowein
- VULCANUS Alpha, Best of Spain 2020
28º Gran Premio Internacional del Vino MUNDUS VINI
- VULCANUS Alpha, Mundus Vini Gold 2021